- Head Start
- Head Start Services for preschool age children, 3-5 years old, funded by the Department of Health and Human Services, Region IX.
- Child Development
- CUI has a total of seven (7) Child Development centers that are located in the areas of Imperial, Riverside and San Diego counties.
- Community Social Services
- The Social Service Department is funded by the State of California Department of Community Services and Development (CSD) thru Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) funds and by the Department of Housing and Community Development.
- Energy Conservation
- Serving the San Diego, Imperial, and Riverside counties, this program assists clients with energy payments, home weatherization, and utility discounts. funded by the California Department of Community Services and Development.
- Health Project
- The Health Project of Campesinos Unidos offers community members and County wide clients with information on services offered directly out of Campesinos Unidos
- Housing Program
- Campesinos Unidos offers a Housing Program to qualify low-income candidates
- Fiscal Department
- The fiscal department of Campesinos Unidos, Inc., under the supervision of the Comptroller in the accounting department, all fiscal aspects of the agency take place.